As difficult as it is to believe, it’s now time to start thinking about our reading goals for 2018. One of mine is going to be to read more books from my own shelves. That said, I was thrilled to discover Adam at Roof Beam Reader’s challenge announcement.
The Official 2018 TBR Pile Challenge was created with the goal to read 12 books that have been languishing on your shelves for at least a year, within the 12 months of 2018.
Below is my Challenge TBR List complete with 12 books and 2 alternates:
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt (2013)
- Possession by A. S. Byatt (1990)
- The Misinterpretation of Tara Jupp by Eva Rice (2010)
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (2014)
- The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James (1881)
- Miss Buncle Married by D. E. Stevenson (1936)
- The Night Watch by Sarah Waters (2006)
- The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri (2003)
- The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert (2013)
- Behind the Scenes at the Museum by Kate Atkinson (1995)
- Night and Day by Virginia Woolf (1919)
- Testament of Youth by Vera Brittain (1933)
- Excellent Women by Barbara Pym (1952)
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini (2007)
Will you be joining in #TBR2018RBR?