I’m so excited that another Classics Club Spin has been announced! This will be spin #17, and my second time participating since I joined the Classics Club last July.
Next Friday, March 9th, a number from 1-20 will be chosen and I will then have until April 30th to read the book from my list that corresponds with that number. So far I’ve read 4/65 books from my Classics Club Master List, and I look forward to reading another one soon!
Here is my spin list:
- The Heat of the Day, Elizabeth Bowen
- Mariana, Monica Dickens
- Heidi, Johanna Spyri
- Night and Day, Virginia Woolf
- Watership Down, Richard Adams
- A Lost Lady, Willa Cather
- The Lark, E. Nesbit
- Mansfield Park, Jane Austen (re-read)
- A Passage to India, E. M. Forster
- The Portrait of a Lady, Henry James
- The Group, Mary McCarthy
- Lolita, Vladimir Nabokov
- The Custom of the Country, Edith Wharton
- Testament of Youth, Vera Brittain
- Westwood, Stella Gibbons
- Brideshead Revisited, Evelyn Waugh
- Love in a Cold Climate, Nancy Mitford
- The Beautiful and the Damned, F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Three Musketeers, Alexander Dumas
- Middlemarch, George Eliot
There are several titles I’m dreading and a few that I absolutely cannot wait to read. Hurry up March 9th!
Is there a number you hope gets picked?