Classics Club Spin #18 is here!!
On Wednesday, August 1st, a number from 1-20 will be chosen and I will then have until August 31st to read the book from my list that corresponds with that number.
This will be my third #ccspin, and I can’t wait to see which book gets picked!
Here’s my spin list:
- Mansfield Park, Jane Austen (re-read, but first time reading the Annotated Edition)
- The Heat of the Day, Elizabeth Bowen
- Evelina, Frances Burney (re-read)
- Westwood, Stella Gibbons
- A Lost Lady, Willa Cather
- Night and Day, Virginia Woolf
- Rebecca, Daphne du Maurier (re-read)
- Love in a Cold Climate, Nancy Mitford
- Brideshead Revisited, Evelyn Waugh
- Excellent Women, Barbara Pym
- The Portrait of a Lady, Henry James
- Emily of New Moon, L. M. Montgomery
- To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee (re-read)
- The Crowded Street, Winifred Holtby
- The Custom of the Country, Edith Wharton
- Right Ho, Jeeves, P. G. Wodehouse
- A Passage to India, E. M. Forster
- The Three Musketeers, Alexandre Dumas
- The Beautiful and Damned, F. Scott Fitzgerald
- To the Lighthouse, Virginia Woolf
(You can find my Classics Club Master List Here)
Is there a book from my list you hope gets picked? Will you be participating in this #ccspin?