In just a few hours, the Classics Club Spin #19 will be chosen. I’m slipping my list in just in time!
On Tuesday, November 27th, a number from 1-20 will be chosen and I will then have until January 31st, 2019 to read the book from my list that corresponds with that number.
I’ve included a lot of “chunkier” novels this time around, but there are a few shorter ones thrown in as well. I’m not sure which one to hope for, but I’m looking forward to seeing which one gets picked…
- Evelina by Frances Burney (Reread)
- Deerbrook by Harriet Martineau
- The Priory by Dorothy Whipple
- Night and Day by Virginia Woolf
- No Name by Wilkie Collins
- Watership Down by Richard Adams
- The Shuttle by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Middlemarch by George Eliot
- Love in a Cold Climate by Nancy Mitford
- Doctor Thorne by Anthony Trollope
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- The Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy
- Ruth by Elizabeth Gaskell
- A Passage to India by E. M. Forster
- The Crowded Street by Winifred Holtby
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- Belinda by Maria Edgeworth
- Westwood by Stella Gibbons
- The Custom of the Country by Edith Wharton
- Suite Française by Irène Némirovsky
Do you have a favorite from this list? Which book would you most like to see me read?