Cheers to Classics Club Spin #20!
On Monday, April 22nd, a number from 1-20 will be chosen and I will then have until May 31st to read the book from my list that corresponds with that number.
Even though I never so much as opened my pick for the CC Spin #19 (a re-read of Evelina by Frances Burney), I’m excited to jump back in for this round. I’ve been craving a great classic lately, so I can’t wait to see which one the spin gods have in store for me.
Here’s my list:
- Night and Day by Virginia Woolf
- A Passage to India by E. M. Forster
- A Lost Lady by Willa Cather
- The Diary of Anne Frank (RE-READ)
- The Custom of the Country by Edith Wharton
- The Crowded Street by Winifred Holtby
- The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James
- The Voyage Out by Virginia Woolf
- Excellent Women by Barbara Pym
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo (A Recent Addition to my CC List)
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith (RE-READ)
- The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers
- Watership Down by Richard Adams
- Love in a Cold Climate by Nancy Mitford
- Westwood by Stella Gibbons
- The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Emily of New Moon by L. M. Montgomery
- Right Ho, Jeeves by P. G. Wodehouse
- The Ladies’ Paradise by Émile Zola
Which classic would you most like to see me read? Are you participating in this #ccspin?